For the first time since the COVID-19 pandemic resulted in the March 2020 NRL season suspension, followed by a significant reduction in stadium crowd capacities, Cowboys fans will be able to secure seats at every Cowboys home game for the upcoming 2021 NRL season.
The North Queensland Toyota Cowboys today launched their full season membership program to the general public.
After first allowing loyal 2020 members the chance to secure their seats at Queensland Country Bank Stadium, the club has now made all remaining seats available to new members.
Cowboys fans can now secure key positions to watch all 12 home games from a range of premium reserved seating in the Western grandstand, to excellent-value seating in the Southern grandstand.
Full season members will have the opportunity to make the most of a favourable 2021 season draw, with six of the 12 home games down for the preferrable Saturday timeslot to accompany one Thursday fixture, three Friday matches and two Sundays.
“We’re excited to be in a position to be able to host 12 home games this year at our new home, which is still a brand new, state-of-the-art stadium,” Cowboys CEO Jeff Reibel said.
“Full season membership will be the best way to secure seats for every game, including when we take on the Broncos and Storm, and celebrate our Anzac Day and Indigenous themed rounds.”
“We already have more than 5,600 full season members who have committed to us again this year and we look forward to welcoming new members to the family, who may have missed out on experiencing a Cowboys home game in our maiden season at our new home”.
Mr Reibel also shared that the club’s long-standing partnership with Toyota Australia and the North Queensland Toyota Dealers would again be celebrated at the first home game on 20 March with one lucky full season member to win a new car.
All full season corporate and consumer members who join prior to home game one will go into the draw to win a Toyota Corolla Hatch Ascent Sport, with the winner being drawn at half-time of Cowboys v Dragons match.
Full season adult members of will receive the following benefits:
- Reserved seating at all 12 home games:
– From $189 Gold Star (Southern grandstand or Northern terrace seats)
– From $369 Platinum Star (Eastern grandstand seats)
– From $648 Diamond Star (Premium Eastern grandstand or Western grandstand seats)
– $1334 Club 95 (Premium corporate-lite seating in the Western Grandstand – single seats only remaining)
- Three games free and no individual game transaction fees
- VIP benefits and merchandise
- Access to installment plans
- Entry into the full season member prize draw to win a brand-new Toyota Corolla closes 5pm Wednesday 17 March 2021
- 10% off merchandise at Cowboys Team Shop (online & in person)
- Cowboys Leagues Club membership
Cowboys supporters can sign up to the 2021 full season membership program online at cowboys.com.au/membership or by phone: 1300 GO COWBOYS (1300 462 692)